Bachelor of Business Administration
Why should I choose UWG's Management program?
- Accredited by AACSB International, a distinction that recognizes the high level of excellence and commitment to student success
- Excellent faculty who have practical work experience and who really care about you and your future and are committed to providing “educational excellence in a personal environment”
- High-quality liberal arts based educational foundation
- RCOB programs and initiatives dedicated to preparing responsible, ethical leaders
- RCOB faculty recognized among leading teachers and researchers in the country
- Students represent diverse cultural, social, and economic groups
Are there any special opportunities available?
What can I do after graduation, graduate school and job-wise?
- Small Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Further Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.)
What kind of student organizations, clubs or honorary societies can I join?
What kind of facilities and equipment will be made available to me?
- Priority is given to providing a learning environment that prepares students for future success, including maintaining high levels of technology-based equipment in classrooms, labs and specialized learning spaces. Business courses are taught and faculty and staff offices are housed primarily in two buildings on campus: the Richards College of Business Building and Adamson Hall.