ADR Home at The University of West Georgia

Log On

Who do I contact?

We recommend that you speak to an Ombuds representative. Please contact Patricia Pinkard [678-839-4165; email:].

If you have any questions regarding alternative dispute resolutions and your options on campus, please feel free to contact our Campus Liaison, Dr. Greg Dixon [678-839-4992 or]