The Office of Admissions conducts interviews for University Ambassadors every fall semester. A University Ambassador holds their position from fall semester to summer semestser during the academic year. To apply for the University Ambassadors, please click here.
- Currently enrolled student at UWG through Spring 2012 semester
- 2.3 cumulative grade point average
- Can not be enrolled in any learning support courses (classes that begin with a zero example: 0999 )
- Be able to attend a training retreat
- Be able to participate in an individual interview (by appointment only)
- Be able to participate in all Preview Days