Friday Happy Hours
Happy Hours are arranged and scheduled by the University Club and afford the opportunity for retirees to socialize with other retirees and current faculty and staff too. Come see old friends or make new ones!
Upcoming Happy Hours:
- Feb. 22: Irish Bred Pub, 5 to 7 p.m.
- March 8: The Border, 5 to 7 p.m.
- April 5: Alumni House, 5 to 7 p.m.
- April 19: Osaka Japanese Steakhouse, 5 to 7 p.m.
Third Thursday Travel Program
A travel program is held the 3rd Thursday of every month at 11 a.m. in the Neva Lomason Library. Following the program, a lunch opportunity is available for more visiting and discussion.
We are always looking for new programs. If you would like to share your travel adventures, please contact Jan Ruskell.
Programs for Spring 2013:
- March 21: "On the Road Again: Eastern Europe," Mary Erickson
- April 18 "Wandering the Upper Midwest," Bob Myers
- May 16: "Korea: A Family Wedding," Becky Wilcox