Career Employment Services
Career Employment Services provides information and assistance to currently registered students, as well as alumni, regarding career options and full-time employment opportunities. Services include the following:
- An on-campus recruitment program
- A job listing and candidate referral service
- A career resource library contains both information on specific careers, as well as background information on various companies, state and federal government agencies, and many other organizations, as well as a computer lab.
- Orientation seminars and workshops presented every semester on writing a professional resume and cover letter, successfully preparing for an employment interview, and effective job search strategies are offered at no cost to students or alumni.
- A series of job fairs and career days scheduled throughout the academic year to assist students in making informed career decisions as well as establishing contacts with employers
- A listing of Career/Job Fairs in the South which UWG students may attend
- Individual appointments designed to refine career plans and investigate employment opportunities
- A job listing and resource service is available through the department's Website at http://careerweb.westga.edu.
For additional information, please contact Career Employment Services, Room 355, Parker Hall; call 678-839-6431; or visit the office's Website at http://careerweb.westga.edu.