Degree Requirements for Select Students
- A minimum of 45 hours of advanced work (courses numbered 3000-4999 inclusive).
- A minimum of 60 semester hours must be completed in residence (on West Georgia Campus).
- A total of 120 semester hours.
- A 3.2 grade point in the major and minor fields considered separately.
- Credit for Core requirements of West Georgia for a B.A. degree.
- For a B.A. degree, satisfy B.A. degree requirements 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9. Complete a minimum of 24 semester hours in the major in courses numbered 3000 or above. Students who seek teacher certification must complete the required teacher education program.
- For a B.S. degree, satisfy B.S. degree requirements 1,2,3, 7, 8, and 9 and enough additional hours to total 120 semester hours.