Traditional BSN Track
In addition to the admission requirements for the University of West Georgia, students applying for admission to the Traditional BSN Program must meet the following requirements:
- College grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of a separate online application for the Traditional BSN Track. Completed applications for summer semester enrollment must be received in the School of Nursing no later than January 15th each year.
- Completion of 36 semester hours of BSN Core Curriculum at the time of application and 51 semester hours at the time of enrollment in nursing courses. Required courses include:
3 Lab Sciences from Areas D and Area F (12 hours)
MATH 2063 (3) Statistics
12 other required core courses from areas B, C, E or F
Total Hours required for application to the program: 36
- Score (Test of Essential Academic Skills) at or above the national mean. TEAS version and national mean subject to change annually.
- Admitted students must be a Certified Nurse Aide to enroll in nursing courses.