Certificate in Human Resources Management Program
- A 'Certificate in Human Resources Management' can be completed by either business or non-business majors.
- Business majors are eligible when they have completed all courses to attain 'Major Status' within the College of Business.
- Non-Business majors are eligible when they have completed 45 hours of classes with at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Students can formally apply to enroll in the program at the Department of Management.
- Course Requirements (12 hours):
And one of the following:
- Certification: The Registrar will be notified by the Management Department Chair after a student completes all requirements for the certificate program. Completion will be noted on the student's transcript and the student will be awarded a certificate from the Management Department.