Certificate in Sales Program
- A 'Certificate in Sales' can be completed by either business or non-business (fully admitted, degree seeking) majors.
- Business majors are eligible when they have completed all courses to attain 'Major Status' within the College of Business.
- Non-Business majors are eligible when they have completed 45 hours of classes with at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Students can formally apply to enroll in the program at the Department of Marketing and Real Estate office.
- Course Requirements (12 hours):
MKTG 3803 Principles of Marketing
MKTG 3801 Art of Selling and Personal Dynamics
MKTG 4805 Sales Management
And one of the following:
MKTG 4831 Business-to-Business Marketing
MKTG 4886 Marketing Internship (Sales Focus)
- Certification: The Registrar will be notified by the Marketing Department Chair after a student completes all requirements for the certificate program. Completion will be noted on the student's transcripts and the student will be awarded a certificate from the Department.