Career Employment Services
Career Employment Services provides information and assistance to currently registered students, as well as alumni, regarding career options and full-time employment opportunities. Services include the following:
- An on-campus recruitment program
- A career resource library contains both information on specific careers, as well as background information on various companies, state and federal government agencies, and many other organizations, as well as a computer lab.
- Programs on writing a professional resume and cover letter, successfully preparing for an employment interview, and effective job search strategies are offered at no cost to students or alumni.
- A series of job fairs (on campus and in Atlanta) and career days scheduled throughout the academic year to assist students in making informed career decisions as well as establishing contacts with employers
- Individual appointments designed to refine career plans and investigate employment opportunities
- A job listing and resource service is available through the department's Website at http://careerweb.westga.edu.
For additional information, please contact Career Employment Services, Room 355, Parker Hall; call 678-839-6431; or visit the office's Website at http://careerweb.westga.edu.