Education Program Completion Requirements
- See specific bachelor's degree program as applicable.
- Students must obtain program requirements from appropriate departments.
- Complete SPED 3713 (Special Education programs only) or SPED 3715, or department approved alternative to meet the special education requirement of Georgia House Bill 671.
- Students must make a grade of C or better in all professional education sequence courses, in teaching field (content) courses, and in supporting courses for the teaching field, including Area F of the Core. (See program sheets.)
- Student must satisfactorily complete all field experiences, including exhibiting responsible professional behavior at the field placement sites and in interactions with peers, faculty, and students.
- Prior to receiving a university recommendation for clear, renewable certification, students must post a passing score on the appropriate certification assessment(s) of the teaching field content as required by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission.