Summary Highlights for the Division of Business & Finance
July 2007-June 2008
The division of Business and Finance includes the following: Business and Auxiliary Services, Business Information Technology Services, Campus Planning and Facilities, Human Resources, Internal Audits, Office of the Comptroller, and Public Safety. (Details are embodied in the individual Departmental reports.)
The mission statement for the division of Business and Finance is to give each customer (student, employee, vendor, community, individual) assurance that their critical business needs are our main focus by providing the highest quality business processes and services delivered quickly and conveniently in a personal environment by friendly, professional staff employing integrity in every action.
We are a high quality business service provider leading the University System in customer service through excellence, innovation and dedication.
- Our customers trust us.
- Our employees are valued individuals and team players.
- Our customers are treated with respect.
- Our business strategy is driven by the learning community.
- Our business practices are designed to attract and retain students, faculty, and staff.
III. Departmental Annual Reports
- Budget Services and Asset Management
- Business and Auxiliary Services
- Campus Planning and Facilities
- Office of the Controller
- Department of Human Resources
- Department of Internal Audits
- University Police