Transient Student Form Policy
Effective May 2012, Biology Department approval of Transient Student Status requests require the following:
- Formal application must be made using an Undergraduate Transient Status Permission Form
- Sections of the form entitled Student Information, Study Abroad, and Courses Requested must be complete and accurate
- If transient status involves study abroad, the form must be signed by the Director of International Services and Programs as indicated.
- The form must be signed and dated by the student as indicated
- The form must be signed and dated by the advisor as indicated
- The completed form must be time stamped by personnel in the Biology Department Office.
- The time-stamped form must be placed in the approprate in-box in the Biology Office.
Complete and time-stamped forms will be processed by the Biology Department in 48 hr, afterwhich the form may be retrieved from the out-box
The processed form will have one of the following
- the signature of the Chair of Biology
- corrections initialed by the Chair of Biology and the signature of the Chair of Biology
- only an explanatory note (no signature)