The Bursar's Office
The mission of the Bursar's Office is to provide quality support and information to students in the assessment and collection of all student fees, the disbursement of all student refunds, and the fiscal management of all student financial aid programs including federal, state, and private funding.
*Note: The Bursar's Office is not responsible for determining eligibility or awarding federal/state Financial Aid funds. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for any information regarding eligibility and status of awarding financial aid. You may email the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to visit the website. You may also contact them by phone at (678) 839-6421.*
*Fee Payment Deadline for Spring 2015 Semester is December 15th at 6:00 p.m.*
*Visa is now an accepted payment option. This still includes the 2.75% convenience fee if a credit card is used.*
Fall 2014 Important Dates
- July 7 - Begin accepting short term loans for Fall.
- July 27-31 - Registration goes down at midnight for internal processing. No adjustments can be made during this time. Registration reopens at 8:00 a.m. on July 31.
- July 28 - Fee payment deadline for tuition/fees for fall semester at 6:00 pm. All students with a balance of $300 or more will be dropped. Registration after this date will result in a late fee.
- Aug 1- Last day to apply for Fall semester graduation
- Aug 14-Aug. 29 - Bookstore to the rescue available.
- Aug 11 - Second fee payment deadline. Students with balances of $300 or more will have their schedules dropped at 6:00 pm.
- Aug 22 - Short term loan book refunds available via HigherOne if registered & paid.
- Aug 25-Sep 2 - Open Drop/Add; Classes dropped during open Drop/Add will receive a refund of paid funds. Note: According to federal regulations, finanical aid can not be adjusted for courses added after September 2.
- Sep 2 - Last day to sign Perkins promissory note in Aycock Hall.
- Sep 3 - Final fee payment deadline at 6:00 pm. Students with an account balance of $300 or more will have all fall 2014 courses dropped at 6:00 pm.
- Sep 3 - Withdrawl period begins for full term 15 week courses. Students withdrawing from courses on this date or later will receive a grade of W.
- Sep 12 - Financial aid balances available via HigherOne no later than this date.
Tuition, Fees, & Charges
Click here to meet our staff.