The Bursar's Office
The mission of the Bursar's Office is to provide quality support and information to students in the assessment and collection of all student fees, the disbursement of all student refunds, and the fiscal management of all student financial aid programs including federal, state, and private funding.*Note: The Bursar's Office is not responsible for determining eligibility or awarding federal/state Financial Aid funds. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for any information regarding eligibility and status of awarding financial aid. You may email the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or click here to visit the website. You may also contact them by phone at (678) 839-6421.*
- Mar 25 - Registration begins for Summer and Fall for currently enrolled students.
- April 7 - Open Registration for Summer classes begins; ends last day of add/drop for each session
- April 28 - First Summer fee payment deadline; students with a balance of $300 or greater will have their entire summer schedule dropped regardless of when the summer course begins.
- May 1 - Late registration for Summer 2014 - Late fee will apply
- May 5 - Summer Session I begins
- May 6 - Second Summer fee payment deadline; Students with a balance of $300 or greater will have their May classess dropped at 6:00 p.m.
- June 2 - Summer session II & III classes begins; Ecore classes also begin.
- June 4- Third Summer fee payment deadline; Students with a balance of $300 or greater will have their June summer classes dropped at 6:00 p.m.
- June 9 - Fourth Summer fee payment deadline (Ecore).
- June 30 - Banner registration is shutdown at noon for end of year financial processing. It will reopen at 8:00 a.m. on July 1.
- July 1 - Fifth Summer fee payment deadline; Students with a balance of $300 or greater will have their July summer classes dropped at 6:00 p.m.
- July 28 - Summer semester grades due at noon. Fall 2014 fee payment deadline at 6:00 p.m. All students with a balance $300 or over will be dropped.
Tuition, Fees, & Charges
Click here to meet our staff.