Payment of Tuition, Fees, and Charges
The Bursar's Office handles fee payment and can assist you with any questions concerning payment of your fees.
WARNING: Processing delays for online payments should be expected closer to the fee payment deadlines. A late fee may be assessed, and classes dropped, if payment is not received by the deadline. Please pay early!
(If you are paying with ANY debit card, or HigherOne Mastercard, please read below.)
*By choosing the webcheck option you do NOT have to pay the 2.75% Convenience Fee that applies to credit card transactions. Just simply take the routing number, along with your checking account number printed on your check, and enter it into the online payment system.
- To obtain your routing number and account number from your Higher One Account:
- Log into your Higher One Account.
- On the left of the screen, click on "One Account".
- From the drop down box, click on "One Account Statement".
- At the top of the "One Account Statement" page, you will see:
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Wire Transfer Number (Disregard this number).
5. Carefully write down the Account Number and Routing Number.
6. Log out of Higher One.
7. Follow the steps below to make webcheck online payment using your Higher One Account information.
To Pay Online:
- To pay using webcheck, Higher One webcheck, or credit card simply log into myuwg.westga.edu.
- Enter User Name and Password.
- Click on "Banweb" from list across the top of page.
- Click on "Student Services and Financial Aid."
- Click on "Registration and Fee Payment."
- Click on "Select Term" (Make sure to select correct Term you are paying from drop down menu - ie. Fall Semester 2016) and enter.
- Click on either "Pay Fees with Credit Card" or "Pay Fees with Web Check"
(If you choose to pay your balance by credit card please be aware UWG receives no part of the convenience fee or remuneration from TouchNet, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. There is NO convenience fee associated with Webcheck payments.)
- Follow the instructions and submit payment. (payment will post to your Banweb account immediately)
We accept webcheck payments (from your checking account, savings account, or Higher One account) and credit card payments (Mastercard, American Express, and Discover).
Please pay early!
To Make Payment in Person:
- We accept cash, personal checks, and money orders/cashier's checks at our cashiers window in Aycock Hall.
- If any check is not paid on presentation to the bank on which it is drawn, a service charge of $25 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be charged. When a check has been returned by a student's bank without payment, their check cashing privileges will be suspended for one year. Registration at the beginning of each semester is not complete until all fees and charges have been paid.
- If a student's fee payment check is returned for non-payment by their bank, the students' registration is subject to cancellation. In addition, a late fee of $75 may be added and a service charge of $25 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be assessed to the student's account.
- If a check is received by UWG for non sufficient funds the student will have their check writing privileges removed for one year.
To view the fee payment deadline dates for the current semester, and upcoming semester, as well as other important dates, please refer to Important Deadlines.
Please pay early!
To Pay By Payment Plan:
The University of West Georgia has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) to allow students to pay tuition and fees in installments, helping make college more affordable. The Nelnet payment plan is a flexible payment option that allows payments with either credit/debit card, or automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account. The payment plan is not a loan, and has no credit checks, interest, or finance charges associated with this option. This plan can cover any tuition, student fees, meal plan, and on-campus housing charges up to $5,500.00.
For more information or to enroll, click here.
Please enroll and pay early!
To Mail Payment:
Payments made by check, cashier's check/money order can be mailed to:
University of West Georgia
1601 Maple Street
Aycock Hall, Room 101
Carrollton, GA 30118
Please include Student ID number on all correspondence.
Please pay early!