Payment of Tuition, Fees, and Charges
The Bursar's Office handles fee payment and can assist you with any questions concerning payment of your fees.
(If you are paying with ANY debit card, or HigherOne Mastercard Please read below.)
*By choosing the webcheck option you do NOT have to pay the 2.75% Convenience Fee that applies to credit card transactions. Just simply take the routing number along with your checking account number printed on your check and enter it into the online payment system.
To Pay Online:
- To pay using webcheck or credit card simply log into myuwg.westga.edu.
- Enter User Name and Password.
- Click on "Banweb" from list across the top of page.
- Click on "Student Services and Financial Aid."
- Click on "Registration and Fee Payment."
- Click on "Select Term" (Make sure to select correct Term you are paying from drop down menu - ie. Fall Semester 2012) and enter.
- Click on either "Pay Fees with Credit Card" or "Pay Fees with Web Check"
(If you choose to pay your balance by credit card please be aware UWG receives no part of the convenience fee or remuneration from TouchNet, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. There is NO convenience fee associated with Webcheck payments.)
- Follow the instructions and submit payment. (payment will post to your Banweb account immediately)
We accept webcheck payments (from your checking account or savings account) and credit card payments (Mastercard, American Express, and Discover).
To Mail Payment:
Payments made by check, cashier's check/money order can be mailed to:
University of West Georgia
Carrollton, GA 30118
Please include ID number on all correspondence
To Bring Payment in Person:
- We accept cash, personal checks, and money orders/cashier's checks at our cashiers window in Aycock Hall.
- If any check is not paid on presentation to the bank on which it is drawn, a service charge of $25 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be charged. When a check has been returned by a student's bank without payment, their check cashing privileges will be suspended for one year. Registration at the beginning of each semester is not complete until all fees and charges have been paid.
- If a student's fee payment check is returned for non-payment by their bank, the students' registration is subject to cancellation. In addition, a late fee of $75 may be added and a service charge of $25 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be assessed to the student's account.
- If a check is received by UWG for non sufficient funds the student will have their check writing privileges removed for one year.
To view the fee payment deadline dates for the current semester and upcoming semester, as well as other important dates please refer to IMPORTANT DATES/DEADLINES.