- July 7 - Begin accepting short term loans for Fall.
- July 27-31 - Registration goes down at midnight for internal processing. No adjustments can be made during this time. Registration reopens at 8:00 a.m. on July 31.
- July 28 - Fee payment deadline for tuition/fees for fall semester at 6:00 pm. All students with a balance of $300 or more will be dropped. Registration after this date will result in a late fee.
- Aug 1- Last day to apply for Fall semester graduation
- Aug 14-Aug. 29 - Bookstore to the rescue available.
- Aug 11 - Second fee payment deadline. Students with balances of $300 or more will have their schedules dropped at 6:00 pm.
- Aug 22 - Short term loan book refunds available via HigherOne if registered & paid.
- Aug 25-Sep 2 - Open Drop/Add; Classes dropped during open Drop/Add will receive a refund of paid funds. Note: According to federal regulations, finanical aid can not be adjusted for courses added after September 2.
- Sep 2 - Last day to sign Perkins promissory note in Aycock Hall.
- Sep 3 - Final fee payment deadline at 6:00 pm. Students with an account balance of $300 or more will have all fall 2014 courses dropped at 6:00 pm.
- Sep 3 - Withdrawl period begins for full term 15 week courses. Students withdrawing from courses on this date or later will receive a grade of W.
- Sep 12 - Financial aid balances available via HigherOne no later than this date.