M. Ed. Non-Certification Degree
Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Business Education (Non-Certification Degree)
M.Ed. Non-Certification – This program is designed to qualify and prepare students for potential employment at the technical/community college or four-year college/university levels as well as career positions in the workplace. Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field other than Business Education (Accounting, Computer Science, Instructional Technology, Law, Economics, Finance, Insurance, Management, or Marketing). A minimum of 36 semester hours of course work is required (review program course sheet). A teaching internship is NOT required; no Georgia Professional Standards (GAPSC) license is issued.
1. Hold an undergraduate degree in a related business field from an accredited college or university;
2. Earned a minimum of 2.5 GPA;
3. Submit GACE Basic Skills (I) scores or exempt scores (SAT, ACT, GRE, MAT);
4. Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities and mail to:
(Transcripts are separate from the transcripts submitted to the UWG Office of Admissions)
University of West Georgia
Richards College of Business
Department of Marketing/Real Estate
Director of Business Education
Carrollton, GA 30118
5. GRE and MAT tests not required.
How to Apply to Graduate Studies:
Visit the Graduate Studies website found at: http://www.westga.edu/gradstudies/apply-now.php and submit an application for admission.