Scholarships – Richards College
- In order to be awarded a scholarship in the Richards College of Business, a student must be accepted for admission or currently enrolled at the University of West Georgia and be a Richards College of Business major or pre-major.
- Due date for 2014-2015 scholarships: Friday, March 21, 2014
- Except as specified in individual scholarship descriptions and award agreements, the following additional guidelines apply:
- Priority consideration will be given to students who are enrolled full time for both Fall and Spring semesters.
- Scholarship awards are for one year and must be applied for annually.
- Scholarships are not awarded to students who are classified as non-resident aliens.
- Awards are generally disbursed in two equal payments at the beginning of Fall and Spring terms.
- For a complete listing of last year's Richards College of Business Scholarships, click here.
- Please read the scholarship guidelines and review the scholarship descriptions to determine your eligibility as a scholarship recipient.
- To apply for any of the Richards College of Business scholarships or department scholarships, download the Richards College of Business Scholarship Application Form, complete the form, print it, and mail it to the University of West Georgia, Richards College of Business, 1601 Maple Street, Carrollton, GA 30118-3000, or return this form to the Richards College Business Building, Room 1208, the Assistant Dean’s Office. Click here for information regarding Study Abroad opportunities and associated scholarship information.