Career Employment Services
Career Employment Services provides information and assistance to currently registered students as well as alumni regarding career options and full-time employment opportunities. Services include the following:
- An on-campus recruitment program.
- A career resource library containing both information on specific careers as well as background information on various companies, state and federal government agencies, and many other organizations, as well as a computer lab.
- Programs on writing a professional resume and cover letter, successfully preparing for an employment interview, and effective job search strategies are offered at no cost to students or alumni.
- A series of job fairs (on campus and in Atlanta) and career days scheduled throughout the academic year to assist students in making informed career decisions and establishing contacts with employers.
- Individual appointments designed to refine career plans and investigate employment opportunities.
- A job listing and resource service is available through the department's Web site at http://careerweb.westga.edu
For additional information please contact Career Employment Services, Room 355, Parker Hall, call 678-839-6431, or go to http://careerweb.westga.edu.