Ron Shepherd, Ed.S.
Phone: 678-839-6073 | Fax: 678-839-6195
Office: Coliseum 2034
Ron Shepherd has been full time at UWG in the COE since 2003, first in Curriculum and Instruction as a temporary instructor in Middle Grades and Secondary Education and now as a lecturer in the Department of Leadership & Applied Instruction. He teaches several EDUC 2110 courses in Critical Issues in Education and supervises both Middle Grades and Secondary Education interns. Ron also supervises Secondary Curriculum and Methods students as the need arises. Ron started at UWG in the fall of 2001 as an adjunct supervising both Middle Grades and Secondary students and then was hired full time in the fall of 2003.
- B.A., Political Science/ US History, Indiana University, 1964
- M.A.T., Social Studies, Indiana University, 1966
- Ed.S., Education, Butler, Indiana State, Indiana and Purdue University, 1970
Courses and Sections
- EDUC-2110 (Inv Crit and Contem Issues-Edu)
- MGED-4286 (Teaching Internship)
- MGED-4287 (Teaching Internship I)
- SEED-4243L (Inst Strat for Sec Soc St Lab)
- SEED-4271L (Inst., Assess, Mgmt in SE Lab)
- SEED-4286 (Teaching Internship)
- SEED-4289 (Teaching Internship Seminar)
- SEED-7261 (Adv Instruc Strat English Educ)
- SEED-7263 (Adv Instruc Strat Science Educ)
- SEED-7288 (Teaching Internship)
- SEED-7289 (Teaching Internship Seminar)
- SEED-7291 (Classrm Instruct & Management)
- SPED-4786 (Internship in Special Educ)
- SPED-6792 (Practicum I: Special Education)
- Ron Shepherd. A Social Studies Teacher's Response to America 2000-Goal 3 The International Journal of Social Education, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana.