Transfer Student Guide
- Apply for admissions to the university by submitting the Undergraduate Admissions application.
Preferred Transfer Application and Document Deadline:
Fall Semester: June 15
Spring Semester: November 1
Summer Semester: April 1
- Obtain transfer credit evaluation before attending orientation/registration session. It is important that you know which courses are transferable and can be applied towards a specific program. The Undergraduate Transfer Course Equivalents can be accessed from the Registrar's Office web site.
- To obtain a copy of your transcripts contact your home university's Registrar's Office.
- Make sure to learn about the program of your interest before applying to the university. All our programs are listed in the Undergraduate Course Catalog.
- If you are transferring from out of state institution and have already taken US History and American Government courses you will need to fulfill our GA History and GA Constitution requirements. Read more information about these requirements on the Registrar's Office web site.
- Find out who will be your future advisor.
Early Childhood Education
(last names A-D)
Ms. Tia Stroud, 678-839-6053, email@example.com
(last names E-K)
Mrs. Sabra Broome, 678-839-6052, firstname.lastname@example.org
(last names L-M)
Mrs. Kim Rajczyk, 678-839-6051, email@example.com
(last names N-Q)
Mrs. Bethany Schmelzer, 678-839-5539, firstname.lastname@example.org
(last names R-T)
Ms. Beth Freeman, 678-839-6054, email@example.com
(last names U-Z)
Ms. Elaine Heath-Ward, 678-839-6055, firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood Education - Georgia Highlands Campus
Ms. Beth Freeman, email@example.com
Early Childhood Education - Newnan Campus
Mrs. Bethany Schmelzer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Grades Education
See Secondary Education