CPS Home at The University of West Georgia

Log On


Undergraduate Advising:

For those currently working on an undergraduate degree, academic advisement is handled through the College of Education Advisement Center, located in the Education Center on the 2nd floor.

Please click here to be directed to Academic Advisement!

Graduate Advising:

For those currently working on graduate level degrees housed in the Department of Clinical and Professional Studies, academic advisement is handled by each program.  Please contact your area coordinator for more information regarding personal academic advisement.

Area of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Ms. Emily Leak, Area Coordinator

Area of Counselor Education and College Student Affairs
Dr. Mark Parrish, Area Coordinator Counselor Education
Dr. Matt Varga, Program Director College Student Affairs