Elementary Mathematics Clinic
The College of Education Math Clinic is a tutoring service designed to support and encourage students from kindergarten through fifth grade that are experiencing difficulty mastering a mathematics concept or skill. The Math Clinic strives to build the confidence, self-esteem, and the expectation within each student that learning anything is well within their reach. The level of individualized guidance and mentoring is well beyond that typically available in a traditional classroom setting.
1. Tutoring Sessions are available on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 4:30-5:15PM.
2. All students receive individual tutoring.
3. Tutoring on all Common Core Georgia Performance Standards for K-5 mathematics available.
4. Tutoring services are provided by Early Childhood Education majors in their senior year.
5. The Clinic cost $35 per semester which approximately 12 tutoring sessions. The fee can be waived for families participating in the federal Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program [SNAP].
The Math Clinic is conveniently located in the:
Education Annex Building at the University of West Georgia at 1601 Maple Street in Carrollton, Georgia 30118
For more information contact Dr. Jill Drake, faculty supervisor of the College of Education Math Clinic, at email@example.com or 678-839-6080