Alison Shook, Ph.D.
Phone: 678-839-6169 | Fax: 678-839-6162
Office: Education Annex 110
In education my focus has been on preparing regular education teachers for behavior problems in their classrooms, multicultural issues, and scaling up the use of technology.
- B.S., Loyola University Chicago, IL,
- M.A., Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY,
- Ph.D., University of Miami,
Courses and Sections
- SPED-4761 (Mild Dis: Meth for Sci & Math)
- SPED-6706 (Spec Educ in Regular Classroom)
- SPED-6723 (Ecol Dev of Excptionl Learners)
- SPED-7721 (Assessment in Special Educ)
Summer 2014 Sections
Spring 2014 Sections
Fall 2013 Sections
Spring 2013 Sections