Debra Dwight, Ed. D.
Assistant Professor of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Phone: 678-839-6170 | Fax: 678-839-6162
Office: Education Annex 218
Dr. Debra Dwight’s career has spanned across more than 35 years that include providing speech therapy services in public and private schools, serving as supervisor and assistant professor in public and private colleges/universities, serving as program director of a pre-K special education regional program, serving as assistant professor and program director for speech-language programs in a public university, serving as consultant/supervisor in public schools, and providing direct speech-language and swallowing services to patients through home-health, rehabilitation, and long term care facilities.
- B.A., Speech Therapy,
- M.A., Early Childhood Education,
- M.A., Speech-Language Pathology,
- Ed.D., Speech-Language Pathology,
- SLPA-3760 (Articulatn/Phonological Disord) Sec. 01 [ View Syllabus ]
- SLPA-3760 (Articulatn/Phonological Disord) Sec. 02 [ View Syllabus ]
- SLPA-4701 (Language Disorders in Children) Sec. 01 [ View Syllabus ]
- SLPA-4701 (Language Disorders in Children) Sec. 02 [ View Syllabus ]
- SLPA-3702 (Speech & Language Acquistion) Sec. 01 [ View Syllabus ]
- SLPA-3702 (Speech & Language Acquistion) Sec. 02 [ View Syllabus ]
- SLPA-6779 (Current Trends&Iss in Spch-Lang Pathlgy) Sec. 01 [ View Syllabus ]
- SLPA-6793 (Adv Cln Prct: Spch-Lng Path IV) [ View Syllabus ]
Summer 2012 Session III
- SLPA-6701 (Stuttering:Theory & Research) [ View Syllabus ]
- Dwight, D. M. (2006). Here’s how to do therapy: Hands-on cores skills in speech-language pathology. San Diego: Plural Publishing.
Professional interests include teaching and therapy delivery skills.
Personal interests include reading, junking, and gardening.