Jennifer Koch, M.Ed.
Phone: 678-839-6182 | Fax: 678-839-6195
Office: Education Annex 104
Jennifer joined the department in Fall 2007. She is originally from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She was an intercollegiate student-athlete at Thomas University and Columbus State University, playing fast-pitch softball.
Her interests include physical activity integration, consumer health and wellness, personal and social responsibility curriculum, and fitness based activity classes.
- B.S., Physical Education, Columbus State University, 2005
- M.Ed., Physical Education Specialization: Pedagogy, Columbus State University, 2007
- PHED-3500 (Educ Games, Gymnastics & Dance) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-1602 (Aerobics: Step) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-1675 (Softball) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-1690 (Yoga) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-2611 (Special Activities) [ View Syllabus ]
- EDUC-2110 (Inv Crit and Contem Issues) [ View Syllabus ]
- PHED-3671 (Phys Education in Elem Schools) [ View Syllabus ]
- PHED-3710 (Assessing Performance in HPE) [ View Syllabus ]
- PHED-4650 (Hlth & Phys Ed Act in Ele Schl) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-1643 (First Aid and CPR) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-1678 (Strength and Conditioning) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-1600 (Personal Wellness) [ View Syllabus ]
- Koch. J. (In Press). Linking physical activity with academics: Strategies for integration, Strategies: A Journal for Sport and Physical Educators.