Harry N. Morgan, Ed. D.
Phone: 678-839-6072 | Fax: 678-839-6063
Office: Education Annex 110
Harry Morgan has served as department chair of Early Childhood Education at the University of West Georgia. He now teaches child development, Early Childhood Curriculum, and learning theory. Professor Morgan has taught in New York City public schools, and taught graduate studies at Bank Street College. He has also been a professor at Syracuse University and Ohio University.
- B.S., Education, New York University,
- M.S., Social Work, University of Wisconsin,
- Ed.D., Education, University of Massachusetts,
- ECED-8297 (Professional Seminar) Section: 01
- ECED-6249 (Seminar For P-5 Teachers) Section: 01
- ECED-6261 (Developing Affective Curricula) Section: 01
- ECED-8272 (Teacher as Leader) Section: 01
- Morgan, Harry Ed.D. (2007) Early Childhood Education: History, theory and practice. Roman & Littlefield: Lanham, Maryland.