David Haase, BS, MS
Assistant Athletic Director
Phone: 678-839-5363 | Fax: 678-839-6538
Office: University Community Center 312
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Nights and Weekends as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2002
- Master of Science in Sports Studies, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2004
Hometown: Elmira, NY
Responsible for the safety, health, retention, academic progression and graduation of our student athletes.
Joined the University of West Georgia, Athletics and the EXCEL Center in the summer of 2009. Enjoys working
with individual students on progressing towards their degree. Finds helping students succeed in the classroom and in the
competitive arena are the most rewarding parts of the job. Previously worked in Athletic Academic Support
as the CHAMPS Life Skills Coordinator and as a Senior Mentor for At-Risk Students at the University of Tennessee.
Served as the Coordinator of Athletics Officials for the City of Knoxville Parks and Recreation Department.
Fun fact: At one time in my life I was an Executive Chef for a country club and banquet center in Rochester, N.Y.
Courses and Sections
- SPMG-4685 (Intercollegiate Athletic Admin)
- UWG-1101 (First Year Univ. Experience)
Spring 2015 Sections
- SPMG-4685 (Intercollegiate Athletic Admin) Section: 03D
Fall 2014 Sections
- UWG-1101 (First Year Univ. Experience) Section: AT1
- UWG-1101 (First Year Univ. Experience) Section: 14