View Larger Map
I. From Atlanta via Interstate 15 West
- Take Exit 24 (Carrollton/Villa Rica). At the end of the off-ramp turn LEFT onto Hwy 61 (After 8.6 mi. road will become Hwy 166 West).
- Proceed approximately 11.4 miles from the I-20 off-ramp to the major intersection of Northside Dr and Bankhead Hwy (Zaxbys, McDonalds and Longhorn Steakhouse are on your left soon before this intersection).
- At this intersection turn LEFT (Hwy 166 West) and proceed 5.9 miles until you get to the red light at the intersection with Maple Street. CVS Pharmacy and the Maple Street Commons Shopping Center are across the street.
- Turn RIGHT onto Maple Street.
- Continue on Maple Street to the second red light and turn LEFT at the University's West Entrance (West Georgia Drive).
- Continue on West Georgia Drive down the hill. The Coliseum is approximately .4mi on the left directly across from the baseball stadium (Cole Field).
II. From Birmingham via Interstate 20 East
- Take Exit 11 (Hwy 27/Bremen/Carrollton).
- At the end of the off-ramp turn RIGHT onto Hwy 27 South.
- Proceed approximately 8.8 miles to the intersection of Maple Street and South Park Street (Hwy 27 becomes Park Street upon entering Carrollton).
- Turn RIGHT onto Maple Street at this intersection (Rite Aid Pharmacy on your right).
CARS: Can go .3mi and turn RIGHT off of Maple Street onto South Street at first red light. Follow South Street until it runs into West Georgia Drive. Turn RIGHT and follow West Georgia Drive approximately .5mi to The Coliseum on your right across from the baseball stadium (Cole Field).
BUSES and vehicles with more than two axles: Should go approximately one mile down Maple Street to the University'sEast Entrance (West Georgia Drive). Turn RIGHT onto West Georgia Drive (McDonald's on right). Follow West Georgia Drive approximately .7mi to The Coliseum on your right across from the baseball stadium (Cole Field).