The Coliseum is devoted to creating an exceptional atmosphere and experience for every guest that enters our doors and we are looking for team members devoted to the same principle. The Coliseum offers a fast paced, fun environment in which you will have the opportunity to work with athletic groups, campus organizations, and community groups. Below is a list of Job Opportunities at The Coliseum. Click on the position name to learn more about the job.
Student Staff Positions
Operations and Event Staff
Positions Available: Varies
- Check the career services website for the Operations and Event Staff job posting at the beginning of every semester.
- Visit Career Services in Parker Hall to pick up a yellow student employment card
- Bring your employment card to the mandatory recruitment session which will during the first week of the semester
- Further instruction will be provided at the recruitment session
Facility Operations and Administration Intern (Fall)
Positions Available: 1-2
- Please e-mail a cover letter, references, and resume to Trent Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicated whether you will be receiving academic credit for the internship. Preference will be given to applications received by July 1, 2013
Positions Available: 1
- Application Process: Fill out the Graduate Assistant Application Form and email a scanned copy to email@example.com or deliver a copy to The Coliseum Please e-mail a cover letter, references, and resume to Trent Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicated where you stand with our graduate school and indicate your preferred area of study.