Controller Home at The University of West Georgia

Log On

Standing In-State Travel Authorizations for FY12

Departments choosing to utilize Standing In-State Employee Travel Authorizations for FY12 travel should comply with the following guidelines:

• The official institution Employee Travel Authorization Form (TA Form 92408) may be found on the Travel website at the following link: . Previous versions of the form do not contain the required documentation and will be returned to the traveler to resubmit.
• Standing Employee Travel Authorizations may only be utilized for In-State employee travel. The “In-State” box in the upper right corner of the Employee Travel Authorization form should be checked. Departments should also indicate “FY12 Standing In-State Employee Travel” in the comments section under “Travel Purpose”.
• Standing In-State Employee Travel Authorizations may be issued for depart/return dates of various periods based on a department’s needs not to exceed the annual fiscal year period. Those completed for the entire FY12 year should indicate a depart date of 07/01/2011 and return date of 06/30/2012.
• In addition to the traveler’s full name, the employee’s ADP number (7 digits) must be provided (note: 917 numbers for employees will not be accepted).
• Standing In-State Employee Travel Authorization forms should have a default funding account distribution chartstring indicated in the appropriate space at the bottom of the form. If at the time of actual travel another fund source is utilized, the traveler or department assistant should draw a line through the default account chartsting and insert the new funding source.
• The traveler’s home department should maintain a copy of the completed and approved Standing In-State Employee Travel Authorization. The original form should be submitted with the traveler’s first expense report for FY12 and copies with all subsequent expense reports during the remainder of the year.