Controller Home at The University of West Georgia

Log On

Billings to External Vendors at Year End

University policy, BFCNRV-02, requires, University departments providing goods or services to individuals or companies outside the university  to send copies of those invoices to the Office of the Controller when issued or mailed.  If you have invoices that have not been paid and not sent copies to the Office of the Controller,  please send them immediately.  It is imperative these outstanding invoices are recorded on our financial statement.  You may contact John Roessler at 678.839.6393, if you have questions.