Controller Home at The University of West Georgia

Log On

Surplus Property Transfer of Equipment Form

As the beginning of Fall Semester approaches, campus departments may be anticipating the arrival of new equipment, furniture, computers, etc and need for old surplus property items to be removed.  To expedite removal of existing assets and other property, department representatives should access and complete the "Transfer of Equipment Form" as a means to notify the UWG Surplus Property Department.  This form is available on the Asset Management website.  If you have any questions, please contact Kathryn McWhorter at ext 9-6409 for assistance.