Kareen R. Malone, Ph.D.
Phone: 678-839-0616 | Fax: 678-839-0611
Office: Melson Hall 205
- B.A., Psychology, Reed College, 1977
- MA, Psychology (with Clinical emphasis), Duquesne University, 1979
- PhD, Psychology, University of Dallas, 1990
Courses and Sections
- PSYC-6899 (Thesis)
- PSYC-7810 (Tutorial: Yoga Psychology)
- PSYC-8010 (Theoretical Found of Psyc Inqu)
- PSYC-8584 (AdvSem:DoctoralQualifyingSem)
Spring 2013 Sections
- Malone, K. and Barabino, G. (2008). Narrations of Race in STEM Research Settings: Identity Formation and its Discontents for Science Education, 93, 489-510.
- Malone, K. and Barabino, G. (2008). Narrations of Race in STEM Research Settings: Identity Formation and its Discontents for Science Education, published on-line: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/108069556/issue.
- Malone, K. (2008). Psychoanalysis: Formalization and Logic and the question of speaking and Affect. Special issue on psychoanalysis and culture: Theory and Psychology.179-193.
- Malone, K. (2007). The subject as drop-out: Cultural Accountability and the ethics of psychoanalysis and humanistic psychology. Theory and Psychology. 17, 449-471.
- Osbeck, L. Malone, K., and Nersessian, N. (2007). Dissenters in the Sanctuary: Evolving Frameworks in 'Mainstream' Cognitive Science. Theory and Psychology, 17, 243-264.
- Malone, K. & Newstetter, W. (2006). Valuing Diversity As It Happens: Exploring Laboratory Interactions Where More Is Going Than Science. Frontiers in Education Proceedings, Piscataway, NJ: IEEE. CD ROM.
- Malone, K. (2006). Regulations and Standards for psychoanalysis: The place of the Other in psychoanalysis and its teaching. The European Journal of Psychotherapy and Counseling, 8, 269-284.