Campus Planning and Facilities (CP&F) is committed to planning, operating, protecting, and sustaining a campus that is befitting a Destination University. This is achieved by:
• Promoting a culture of planning by aligning the campus environment with the strategic mission of the university;
• Establishing clear metrics and performance indicators for facilities operations to continuously improve our effectiveness;
• Conducting all operations in a safe and environmentally responsible manner;
• Enhancing the quality of life in our community by creating a healthy and vibrant campus;
• Ensuring the university’s continued compliance with operational and regulatory requirements;
• Extending the service life of our facilities and reducing the cost of ownership; and
• Developing our people to meet the changing needs of the university community.