Follow our updates regarding many projects around campus like:
Located off of West Georgia Drive next to the new Bookstore. Construction is scheduled to be complete in the fall of 2013. This new 60,000 SF facility will be 'state of the art' in nursing instruction.
EAST VILLAGE HOUSING AND DINING HALL
Construction is underway on the East Village Housing and Dining Hall and will continue through July 2013. Please view the Construction Advisory bulletin for important information. For safety reasons, students, employees, and guests are advised to strictly observe all signage and barriers for the duration of the construction, and are not permitted inside the construction fence at any time without explicit authorization from the CP&F office. We ask for your patience as we create this exciting new facility. PLEASE NOTE: Pub and Print will remain open and accessible during construction. Use the P&P exit drive for both entrance and exit. This change of access could last into September, when Pub & Print Drive will reopen.
Please watch for our Construction Advisories for locations and updates. If you should have any questions, please call Campus Planning & Facilities x96385.
PARKING SPACES CLOSED BACK CAMPUS DRIVE
For the remainder of the East Village Housing and Dining project, it is necessary to close the parking spaces to the west of the handicapped space across from Boyd, and behind Callaway. This will allow access for the heavy equipment that will be pulling through Back Campus Drive. Please contine to drive through the area with extreme caution.
- Construction Advisory 2013.01 - Back Campus Drive Closed 1/7/13
- Construction Advisory 2013.02 - Faculty/Staff Parking Spaces East Village 1/15/13
- Construction Advisory 2013.03 - Drilling on Back Campus Drive 4/12/13
- Construction Advisory 2013.04 - Front Campus Concrete Paving work 4/23/13
- Construction Advisory 2013.05 - Back Campus Drive Asphalt Paving 5/7/13
- Construction Advisory 2013.06 -
- Construction Advisory 2013.07 - Front Campus Concrete Work Continues 5/23/13