CPF Home at The University of West Georgia

Log On


Table of Contents

  1. How... ?
  2. Where... ?
  3. Why... ?
  4. Who is... ?
  5. What... ?
  6. When... ?


How do I get maintenance to help me with my problem?

In either case, it is important to get a Work Request number from the center.  That is the easiest way to get an update on your request in the future, or in the case of experiencing any service problems, to follow up.


Back to Top


Where are your offices?

Back to Top



Back to Top


Who is in charge?

Here is a list of people in charge of various shops:

AEC Project Services - Lynn Agan, ext. 96377

Custodial Services – Fola Teru, ext. 96577

HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration) - Carlos Ruiz, ext. 95599

Landscaping & Grounds (Motor pool, Move Crew) –  ext. 96576

Maintenance (various shops) - Ricky Watts, ext. 96579

Paint shop – Jamie Shirey, ext. 95595

Work Information Center (WIC) – Wanda Williams, ext. 96312

Back to Top


What is a Work Request?

Your service request is entered into our CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) through a Work Request module.  This is the main tracking system for us and it also guides our daily plans.


What is the status of my work request?

You can contact WIC and inquire (you will need your Work Request number).  You can email, call (ext 96311), fax (ext 96441), or stop by.


What do I do in case of an emergency? We recommend that you contact the Public Safety office ( ext. 96000., or 678-839-6000).  Some departments may have their own emergency procedures.  In that case follow your department's emergency guidelines.

Back to Top


When can I expect a maintenance crew to be here? Under normal circumstances, a 2 to 3 day turn around is expected.  Unless the nature of work is urgent or emergency.  In the first case, the turn around will be a day and in the second case, it will be immediate.  Of course the urgency and/or emergency nature of a work is determined by WIC.


When are your office hours?  Our offices are open from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with field crews actually working from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.


When can I place a work request?  During our normal office hours (above).  In case of an emergency, call the Public Safety (ext. 96000) any time.  

Back to Top