- 2.7 undergraduate GPA
- Minimum GRE score before August 1, 2011
- Composite score of 800
- 400 Verbal
- 400 Quantitative
- 3.5 Writing
- Minimum GRE score after August 1, 2011
- Composite score of 286
- 146 verbal
- 140 quantitative
- 3.5 Writing
- Two letters of recommendation (i.e., one from a faculty member and one from a current or former supervisor or professional colleague)
- Written personal narrative describing the reasons for applying to the program, an analysis of personal strengths and weaknesses related to career goals and anticipated benefits from the program.
- Interview with program faculty
The interviews focus on assessing factors such as emotional maturity, related professional or undergraduate experience, readiness for the program, life experiences, attitude, compatibility with department goals, and communication/interpersonal skills.
Admission to the program is competitive. Selected applicants will be invited to campus for a two-day interview process which will include an interview for the graduate program and interviews for various assistantships.
Interview days for the program and available graduate assistantships will be in March. Selected applicants will be invited to attend interview days.
The application priority deadline is February 1. Applications after that date will be reviewed if spaces are still available in the Fall class.