Duties of Executive Council
Duties of the President of SGA are to maintain office hours in the SGA office weekly, prepare weekly reports of activities to Student Congress, call and conduct Executive Council meetings, serve as a member of the Student Activity Fee Budget Allocation Committee, vote in the event of a tie, be the voting delegate to the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, serve on academic appeals and other institutional committees as needed, hire the SGA secretary, speak at all University orientation sessions, and be responsible for the accuracy of the budget, minutes, and other documents.
The Duties of the Vice President of the Student Government Association of the University of West Georgia are as follows:
1. Exercise the authority of being the principal and main legal advisor to the Executive Branch, acting in the constitutional role of Attorney General.
2. Enforces the decisions of the Judiciary of SGA as Attorney General
3. Be the Chief-of-Staff of the Executive Branch which includes coordinating the activities of the Executive Branch towards the goals of the President and ensuring proper function thereof.
4. Assist the Assembly in monitoring adherence to the Executive Code.
5. Serve on the Academic Appeals Committee and a Faculty Senate Committee.
6. Be the Acting President in the absence of the President.
Chancellor of the Treasury:
Duties of the Chancellor of the Treasury are to maintain office hours in the SGA office weekly, prepare weekly report of activities and biweekly budget report for Student Congress, serve on the Student Activity Fee Budget Allocation Committee, and attend all Executive Council Meetings.
Duties of the Chief Justice of SGA are to maintain office hours in the SGA office weekly, prepare weekly reports of activities for Student Congress, serve on the Admissions Appeals Committee, and attend all Executive Council Meetings.