Emerging Leaders Program
The Emerging Leaders Program engages student leaders in learning the foundations of leadership development. This program is designed to give you an instant connection to campus life here at West Georgia. Emerging Leaders commit to responsible leadership on-campus and in the community and develop skills to be successful leaders in their academic, co-curricular, and social lives.
To complete the 2014-2015 Emerging Leaders Program, participants will need to:
- Enroll in the Emerging Leaders section of UWG 1101 for Fall 2014
- Complete UWG 1101 with a C or better
- Attend the Emerging Leaders Fall Retreat (one-day, on-campus) on Sunday, October 19, 2014
- Be a member in at least one Registered Student Organization
- Participate in the Emerging Leaders Service Project
- Participate in Leadership To Go and complete the New Student Leadership Track and Personal Leadership Track (workshops are on Tuesdays at 6PM)
- Attend Lead Weekend (held in Spring)
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.75 during both semesters
Any questions regarding the Emerging Leaders Program can be directed to Laura Keath, Coordinator for Student Involvement and Leadership Programs, at email@example.com.