Alumni Relations Home
The University of West Georgia is more than just an institution. It’s a community made up of many different personalities, experiences and abilities. And we never want to forget the importance of the past when looking toward the future. Alumni Relations plays a key role in keeping alumni involved in campus life and celebrating their continuing successes. Our goal is to make sure each and every person who has a degree from UWG is proud to say "I Went West"!
- UWG Alumna Named Teacher of the Year
- Alumna Named Clayton County Schools Library Media Specialist of the Year
- UWG Raised a Record $6.7 million in 2013
- Dr. Jenny Schuessler Named Dean of Tanner Health System School of Nursing
- UWG Honors First African-American Student with Dedication Ceremony