30 Under 30
30 Under 30 is an annual recognition program sponsored by the Young Alumni Council and the UWG Alumni Association.
The program recognizes 30 alumni that are under the age of 30 that have made a significant impact in their career industry while exhibiting dedication to UWG and representing the university well.
Nominations are now being taken for the 30 Under 30 Class of 2014! The nomination period will close on April 18.
Below you will find the criteria and requirements that a nominee must meet for consideration.
- Must have earned an undergraduate degree from the University of West Georgia.
- Must be under the age of 30 as of August 31, 2014.
- Must be willing to be included, with photograph, in various publications for the UWG Alumni Association and University Communications & Marketing.
- Cannot be a member of the previous 30 Under 30 class. Last year's honorees are listed below.
Criteria for Honorees:
- Must have made a documentable impact in business, education, leadership, government, research, service, or other area.
- Should demonstrate dedication to the University of West Georgia and its mission of teaching, research, and service.
- Must represent the very best of UWG graduates.