How to Register:
- STEP 1: Determine if you have taken an eCore course before.
- If you previously registered for an eCore course, then you are free to register in your campus Banner system during University of West Georgia’s registration period. If you have questions or experience any issues with registration, or receive "closed section" messages while trying to register for an eCore course, please call or email your eCore Advisor for assistance (email@example.com).
-If you have never taken an eCore course, please proceed to Step 2:
- STEP 2: Complete the eCore Online Introduction and Quiz.
Click here to take the Introduction Quiz: https://ecore.usg.edu/prospective/orientation/
- STEP 3: Important information will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours after taking the Introduction Quiz.
You will receive an email from UWG eCore with your next steps. If you do not receive this email, or need assistance registering for an eCore class, please contact the UWG eCore Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STEP 4: Register via myUWG's Banweb tab during your allotted registration time.
For directions on how to register online, go to http://www.westga.edu/registrar/759.php. If you experience any issues with registration, please call or email the UWG eCore Advisor for assistance. If you receive any closed section messages while trying to register for an eCore course, please try to register again within 3 minutes. If you are still unable to register, please check in with the UWG eCore Advisor for assistance.
Need help with the Introduction Quiz? Contact the eCore Help Desk, at 678-839-5300 or 1-855-933-2673.