eCore Home at The University of West Georgia

Log On

Financial Aid Information

Regardless of whether you are taking eCore courses as a transient student, a transfer student or as a new student, you may use financial aid to pay for eCore courses just as you would with traditional campus classes. Financial aid information is available-please contact the University of West Georgia Financial Aid Office for assistance with determining your aid eligibility, application procedures and additional information.

Note: University System of Georgia Employees Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)photo
Employees of the University System of Georgia may be eligible to register for eCore® courses through the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP).
Interested employees should contact their Human Resources Office to obtain the appropriate application forms. Each institution has specific guidelines and procedures relating to participation in TAP. USG employees may register for courses after registration closes and only on a space available basis.

To contact the UWG Financial Aid office at UWG - see