- Completed UWG graduate application for admission.
- Earned Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited institution.
- G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale graduate nursing program.
- Official transcript from each college or university attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who are knowledgeable of the applicant’s professional and academic abilities.
- Sample of academic writing limited to 5 pages (An academic paper presented in a previous graduate course that demonstrates knowledge of an area, powers of organization, command of language, and communication skills.)
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state in which the student will practice.
- Immunization form (must be submitted every semester)
- Professional curriculum vitae.
- GRE scores.
- If taken before August 1, 2011, the minimum expected score is a composite score of 1000, with at least a 450 on the verbal section AND a 450 on the quantitative section. If taken after August 1, 2011, the minimum expected score is a composite score of 291, with at least a 150 on the verbal section AND a 141 on the quantitative section. Submitted GRE scores cannot be more than 5 years old (from the application deadline date). Note: International students are also required to submit TOEFL scores.
Online Degree and Certificate Programs may not be available in all states. If you are an out-of-state student, please contact the Director of Distance Education to confirm that the program is available in your state.
Fall 2014 Application Deadline: February 1, 2014
Click here to view application process.