Announcing 3 Tenure-Track Nurse Faculty Positions for Academic Year 2012-2013
"Education Excellence in a Caring Environment"
Classroom and clinical teaching on 3 campuses with face-to-face and online opportunities
Excellence in teaching, service, and scholarship
- All applicants must be eligible for RN licensure in Georgia
- Earned Master’s degree in Nursing with clinical background in specialty area required
- Earned doctorate in Nursing or related field required
- Clinical background in any or all of the following:
- Adult Health Nursing
- Mental Health
- Nursing Nursing Education
- Pediatric Nursing
- Health Systems Leadership/Clinical Nurse Leader
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled. Please be advised that should you be recommended for a position, the University System of Georgia Board of Regents policy requires the completion of a background check as a prior condition of employment. Please send your letter of interest, curriculum vitae and three letters of recommendation to:
Jenny Lawson, MSN, RNC, School of Nursing, University of West Georgia, 1601 Maple Street, Carrollton, Georgia 30118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of West Georgia, a member of the University System of Georgia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.