Laura Miller, Ph.D.
Phone: 678-839-4891 | Fax: 678-839-4849
Office: Technology Learning Center 2238
Dr. Miller finished her Ph.D. in 2010 at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She studies the intersections of literature, media, and science during the eighteenth century. She has forthcoming publications on English editions of Il Newtonianismo per le Dame (Newtonianism for Ladies), medicine in M.G. Lewis’s The Monk, and Samuel Pepys’s collection of sea ballads. Miller is currently working on a book project about print, celebrity, and the career of Sir Isaac Newton.
- B.A., English, Duke University, 1997
- M.A., English, California State University, Northridge, 2004
- Ph.D., English, UC Santa Barbara, 2010
- ENGL-3000 (Research and Methodology) Sec. 02
- ENGL-4106 (Studies in Genre) Sec. 01
- ENGL-4108 (Studies in the Novel) Sec. 01
- ENGL-2120 (British Literature) Sec. 25H
- ENGL-4130 (Eighteenth-Century Brit Lit) Sec. 01