When your file is complete
Once your file is complete and correct, you will receive an Award Letter explaining what financial aid you are eligible to receive no later than June 1 of each year.
- New Students will receive a paper award letter mailed to their permanent home address with instructions on how to view/accept your award in Banweb.
- All other student award letters will be emailed to you at your MyUWG email address. You can view your award through Banweb. (You will need your user ID and password to access your account.)
- Carefully follow the instructions in your award letter to complete the process.
If your file is completed prior to April 1 you will receive priority consideration for the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) and Federal Perkins Loan.
- If your award includes loans, you will need to have a Master Promissory Note and an Entrance Counseling Session on file.
- Please view our Awarding Policies.