ESC Home at The University of West Georgia

Log On

Apply for Aid

How do I apply for financial aid?


Federal Work-Study

How do I apply or accept Federal Work-Study funds?

Your initial application is the FAFSA, you should make sure you answer question #31.  If you did not indicate you were interested in Federal Work-Study you can download the Work-Study Request form, complete it and submit to the Enrollment Services Center.

After you have submitted the FWS request form: