Are you struggling with study skills? Time management? How to talk to your professor? If so, an academic coach can help!
An academic coach will help you with the challenges you are facing as you transition to college, and later in your college experience as new obstacles appear in your second year.
Coaching will help you:
Objectively assess barriers to academic success
- Establish attainable educational goals
- Develop a study plan and schedule
- Effectively manage time and balance academic and social demands
- Establish rapport with professors
- Develop a comprehensive and individualized action plan that will help you succeed
Contact the EXCEL Center today to schedule your first meeting with an academic coach!